CPTP Health and Risk Factor Questionnaire DataSchema
The Health and Risk Factor Questionnaire DataSchema includes the core variables collected at baseline by the five population-based cohorts that together compose the Canadian Partnership for Tomorrow (CPT) Project. The current release of harmonized data includes the participants recruited up to March 2014.
CPTP Harmonization Study Population
The population targeted for the CPTP harmonization study consists of individuals aged 30 to 74 years at recruitment.
- Complete - study-specific variable is the same as DataSchema variable (status = identical) or needs transformation to generate DataSchema variable (status = compatible)
- Partial - categorical study-specific variable (status = proximate) or other types (status = tentative) could generate DataSchema variable but with loss of information
- Impossible - study does not collect DataSchema variable (status = unavailable) or cannot be used to generate DataSchema variable (status = incompatible)
- Undetermined - harmonization status not determined
- Not Applicable - harmonization status is not relevant
No files could be found.
No coverage data about the variables classifications are available.